Bonjour Québec and its partners offer these tours.Registration
October 27 to 29, 2023 • 3 days – 2 nights
DISCOVER MONTRÉAL’S DNA WHILE CONNECTING WITH ITS MANY NEIGHNOURHOODS, HISTORY, URBAN RICH FLAVOURS AND COLORS
- The tours will be held in English only.
- Bring comfortable walking shoes and appropriate clothing depending on the weather since it can be variable at this time of the year.
- MAKE your reservation at the hotel for arrival and departure, without considering the FAM Tour.
- DO NOT RESERVE your transportation until you receive a confirmation by email of your participation in the FAM Tour.
- Your hotel reservation will be modified by BQ in case you are accepted to the FAM Tour.
Eligibility conditions for tours offered by Bonjour Québec
- The participant must be registered at Bienvenue Québec as a buyer with appointments.
- Companies with two participants – You can participate as long as you participate in two different FAM tours.
- Registration for familiarization tours is subject to approval by Bonjour Québec in collaboration with the regions concerned.
- Maximum 12 participants per tour